Photo slide show

New website coming soon!

Our Communications Board is preparing a new website for you! Check out our progress at

Ohio Northern University Singers Concert

ONU Singers photo courtesy of

Photo courtesy of

Our 2016 concert series continues on May 24 at 7:30 p.m. with a special performance from the Ohio Northern University Singers. Come to church early at 6 p.m. for a potluck dinner!

Visit the official website for the Ohio National University choir at:

Reverend Mark Announced as Next West Destrict Superintendent

Rev. Mark M. Nakagawa
Bishop Minerva Carcano will appoint Centenary's own Rev. Mark M. Nakagawa as the next Superintendent of the West District of the California-Pacific Conference, effective July 1, 2016.

Read the bishop's full letter in the link below:

"Announcement of Next West District Superintendent"


Centenary United Methodist Church
300 S. Central Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90013

Sunday Morning Worship:
Japanese 9:30 a.m.
English 10:45 a.m.
Sunday school 10:45 a.m.

Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.




Visit our Facebook page:
Facebook Logo

Follow us on Twitter:
Twitter Logo