Can any members please tell me how I can go about having my visitation. Is there any legal cases that I can quote to get her to do the transporting of our children to and from for visitation.

She lives in upper Michigan and I live in Indiana the distance is 525 miles each way I do not make a lot of money and it is a real hard ship on me. As I have said before the court doesn’t give the father any breaks in this country.

I tried to stop her move to Michigan but it had no effect.

so if there is any help out there of anyone that knows Indiana law I can use the help.