What to file…

We have the following choices:

  1. Notice to exercise parental rights
  2. Notice to courts of denial od visitation rights
  3. Denial of visitation/violation of court order
  4. Failing to provide a home phone number/violation of the Texas Family Code
  5. Failure to enroll in parenting classes/violation of court order

Is there a motion we can file for all of this?

File one motion to find in contempt and include items 2-5 in it. Item one would be separate.